[CODATA-international] An uncommon opportunity for the CODATA Community

McGranaghan, Ryan M (US 398J) ryan.m.mcgranaghan at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 9 21:33:16 EDT 2023

Hi everyone

We (Chelle Gentemann, Brian Nosek, Rebecca Morss, and myself) are excited to announce an uncommon session at the upcoming AGU 2023 Fall Meeting<https://www.agu.org/fall-meeting> (largest annual gathering of Earth, Space, and Data Scientists in the world) that will be an exceptional forum for our CODATA Community! Flourishing Science Commons: Data Science, Open Science, and Knowledge Communities<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm23/prelim.cgi/Session/191306>

We would love for you to share your work there and to join us in any capacity. Abstract submissions are open now and we are always interested in non-traditional ideas about how to make this a meaningful conversation and event.

See the attached PDF and please feel free to circulate to your colleagues.

If you are active on social media, below is a draft tweet you can use to share with your communities.

Thank you for your consideration and enthusiasm,
Ryan McGranaghan<http://www.ryanmcgranaghan.com/> on behalf of
Chelle Gentemann<https://cgentemann.github.io/>
Brian Nosek<https://www.projectimplicit.net/nosek/interests.htm>
Rebecca Morss<https://staff.ucar.edu/users/morss>

Draft tweet
(1/2) An uncommon opportunity at this year's AGU Fall Meeting to be a part of the frontier forum for the discussion, action, and cutting-edge research into the new approaches to science and collaboration that are required to respond to our grandest questions

(2/2) Submit your abstract and join us for “Flourishing Science Commons: Data Science, Open Science, and Knowledge Communities” (https://tinyurl.com/ScienceFlourishing)