[CODATA-international] Extended Deadline: Help us shape the DataCite Metadata Schema

Paul Vierkant paul.vierkant at datacite.org
Fri Jul 7 05:00:31 EDT 2023

*** Apologies for cross-posting. ***

Dear colleagues,

We appreciate the valuable feedback on the DataCite Metadata Schema survey we have received so far. We want to give everyone ample time to participate and share their thoughts. Therefore, the new deadline for survey submissions is now July 21, 2023.

As a reminder, the survey aims to gather your input on shaping the direction of the DataCite Metadata Schema (https://schema.datacite.org/) and to understand how your organization registers or consumes DOI metadata. We are particularly interested in hearing about any specific changes you would like to suggest. You can submit your suggestions through the online form available at: https://forms.gle/jeLP7AnzW5RGvuz58

The survey consists of three parts: General Questions, Repository and Service Provider Questions, and Metadata Consumer and Harvester Questions. We encourage you to answer all relevant questions that pertain to you and your organization.

Your insights are crucial in helping us improve the DataCite Metadata Schema. By participating in this survey, you contribute to the ongoing development of a robust and effective global metadata standard.

To take the DataCite Metadata Schema Survey, please follow this link: https://forms.gle/qr6o3bq1VudcVUpz7

Please share this survey within your networks.

Thank you for your time and your commitment to advancing metadata standards. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,

Your DataCite Team
--

Paul Vierkant | Outreach Manager | DataCite
he/him/his | Central European time <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/germany/berlin>