[CODATA-international] FOSS4G conference proceedings and presentation recordings

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 17 14:48:20 EST 2020

These FOSS4G proceedings resources might be useful starting from FOSS4G Nottingham https://2013.foss4g.org

I am grateful to all colleagues  who worked on this over the years and made possible this wonderful gift for the global community.

Recordings from FOSS4G presentations are also made available thanks to  Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB) – German National Library of Science and Technology.

https://av.tib.eu/search?q=foss4g

https://av.tib.eu/series/169/foss4g+seoul+2015

https://av.tib.eu/series/253/foss4g+bonn+2016

May I also congratulate the new Board and wish them all success. Thanks to GeoForAll chairs Prof. Helena Mitasova (USA) and Dr Victoria Rautenbach (South Africa) for their service.

https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/new-osgeo-president-and-executive-positions-were-named-by-osgeo-board-of-directors-2019-12-30/

Please make use of GeoForAll resources for your teaching and research at https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/please-share-geoforall-teaching-research-resources-colleagues-students/

Let us all work to make sure Geographic Information Science is Open for our future generations.

Best wishes,

Suchith