[CODATA-international] Digital preservation networks around the world - survey

Agata Lo Tauro agatalotauro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 02:43:51 EST 2020

Dear friends,

*We are glad to inform you that we are implementing TECH-WORK Family*

*TECH-WORK *

* Implementing “Tech-Work and Open Data” for Everyone*

*Planning a Sustainable, Healthy, Secure and Innovative Future: *

*Novel Technologies and Open Data*

*Implementing a novel multidisciplinary network for Innovative Humanitarian
Researches and Applications*

*https://www.facebook.com/agata.lotauro.52/posts/172268484132304*
<https://www.facebook.com/agata.lotauro.52/posts/172268484132304>

* We also update information in the following links *
*https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6613145235822268417/*
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6613145235822268417/>

*TECH-WORK LinkedIn Group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10513587/
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10513587/> *

*Please follow us!*

*Fell free, anyway!*

We are also implementing "TECH-WORK family": Scientific Committee,
and Guidance Counsellors or just Fellows. Please let us know if you what to
be members of the "TECH-WORK family".  You are welcome! :-) For further
information please contact me via LinkedIn. PS- "The list can be updated" -
WORK-IN-PROGRESS :-) All the best and take care. agata