[CODATA-international] Digital preservation networks around the world - survey

Laura Molloy laura.molloy at rsa.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 15:34:34 EST 2020

Dear colleagues,

Many digital preservation networks exist around the world!  Regional, national, international ones – those dealing only with digital preservation, like the OPF, or those where digital preservation is just one of several topics, like within RDA – or product based ones, like the Rosetta user group.

Within nestor, the German competence network of digital preservation, we are currently conducting a survey of different digital preservation networks around the world.

And this is where you come in and I would like to ask for your help!
If you are involved / aware of any networks, could you please let me know of these networks & ask them to fill out the survey at https://login.mailingwork.de/-survey2/1421/401/xrMHX

Please also feel free to circulate this message across local listservs or other means.

Thanks for your help!
Micky

Michelle Lindlar
Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
German National Library of Science and Technology
Digital Preservation
Welfengarten 1 B // 30167 Hannover, Germany
T +49 511 762-19826
michelle.lindlar at tib.eu<mailto:michelle.lindlar at tib.eu>
www.tib.eu<http://www.tib.eu/>