[CODATA-international] The EOSC-Future/RDA AIDV-WG: The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Building Responsible Open Science Infrastructures

Chander Kumar Singh chander.singh at terisas.ac.in
Wed Sep 27 12:15:59 EDT 2023

Sorry for multiple postings

Opportunity to join as Assistant and Associate Professor in one of the world's leading thinktank TERI's education arm TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi

https://www.terisas.ac.in/current-positions.php?id=1191#1191

https://www.terisas.ac.in/current-positions.php?id=1190#1190

Chander Kumar Singh, PhD, MRSC
Professor & HoD
Dept. of Natural and Applied Sciences
TERI School of Advanced Studies

10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj
New Delhi - 110 070
Tel 91-11-7180 0222

Fax 91-11-2612 2874
Mobile +91-9650210123

Member, Royal Society of Chemistry
Member, American Geophysical Union
Member, Indian Society of Remote Sensing
Member, International Water Association

https://terisas.ac.in/

चन्द्र कुमार सिंह

प्रोफेसर एवं विभागाध्यक्ष