[CODATA-international] [CODATA - Data Science Training] The EOSC-Future/RDA AIDV-WG: The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Building Responsible Open Science Infrastructures

Felix Emeka Anyiam felixemekaanyiam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:59:11 EDT 2023

Dear Karmela,

Sorry to hear about your challenges logging in. I think Francis will share
the recording much later.

It was a very impactful meeting and I was happy I joined.

@Francis P. Crawley <fpc at gcpalliance.org> Thank you for the wonderful
coordination and for bringing together such knowledgeable presenters.

Kind regards.

F.

--
[image: linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/felix-emeka-anyiam-mph-mscph-datasc-phd-in-view-283b307>

Felix Emeka Anyiam (MPH,MScPH,DataSc.)

Research & Data Scientist

Centre for Health & Development | University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria (
https://www.uniport.edu.ng/)

Ph.D Fellow, Durban University of Technology, Durban, South Africa:
https://www.dut.ac.za/

Member, the *PLOS ONE* Editorial Board:
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/static/editorial-board

Member, the Telehealth and Medicine Today Editorial Board

Member, Statistics Without Borders/American Statistical Association:
https://www.statisticswithoutborders.org/

Member, RDA COVID-19 Working Group:
https://www.rd-alliance.org/node/68704/members

Certified in: Digital and Computational Demography (Max Planck IDR,
Germany), Global Health (Barcelona Institute of Public
Health), Scholarly Communications (FORCE11, USA), Grant Writing
(Gothenburg, Sweden), Advanced Bio-statistical Methods (Brown University,
USA; Moi Kenya), STI/HIV Research (Washington, USA), Data Science (Trieste,
Italy)

Expert grant reviewer/evaluator: Association of Commonwealth Universities
(ACU), Research Data Alliance (RDA)
+2348064995462
felix.anyiam at uniport.edu.ng
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2774-7406
Initial Lead, CODATA Connect [
https://codata.org/initiatives/data-skills/codata-connect/members/],
AuthorAID Stewards Team [https://www.authoraid.info/en/about/authoraid-team/
]

"*To consult the statistician after an experiment is finished is often
merely to ask him to conduct a post mortem examination. He can perhaps say
what the experiment died of." *-*Ronald A. Fisher*