[CODATA-international] Reminder: nestor „Survey on digital preservation networks 2023“

Strathmann, Stefan strathmann at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Mon Aug 7 03:54:27 EDT 2023

+++ Apologies for cross-posting +++

Dear colleagues,

A couple of weeks ago we started the second round of the nestor Community Survey. Thanks to those of you who already participated!

Considering the feedback we received in the first round of the survey back in 2019/2020 we are sure that there are more networks out there! So if you are part of a network involved in digital preservation in some way - regional, national or international; of formal or informal organization; with or without staff; looking at all of digital preservation or just a specific part of it - please consider sparing a few minutes of your time to partake in the survey! In particular, we would like to encourage the communities that already participated in the first round of the survey to participate again!  In a last sprint to "map the world of digital preservation communities" we will keep the survey open until 31 August 2023.

You can find the survey and more info at: https://zbw-umfrage.limesurvey.net/792658?lang=EN

The results of the survey will be published [anonymously] in Open Access (excluding personal information such as the name and e-mail). Information regarding to data privacy protection is included in the survey. Please keep in mind that we need only one completed questionnaire per community / network. Please communicate this in your network and ensure, that this single questionnaire is the “official” version of your community.

For your convenience we offer a pdf as preview of the survey that you can use to prepare the data you enter into the survey. See: https://wiki.dnb.de/x/46nqE

Please get in touch if you have any questions!

On behalf of the nestor Community Survey WG,

Stefan Strathmann

--
Stefan Strathmann

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen State and University Library
D-37070 Göttingen

Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Central Library, Room 2.23)
+49 551 39-27806

strathmann at sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/