[CODATA-international] Fwd: [DDI-users] “Introducing the DDI Metadata Standards in Support of Transparency in Federal Statistics” COPAFS Webinar: March 16th at 12pm EST

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon Mar 7 07:41:47 EST 2022

Colleagues with an interest in the role of metadata may be interested in this webinar in the use of "DDI Metadata Standards in Support of Transparency in Federal Statistics”.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

Call for Presentations and Posters: SciDataCon/IDW 2022: deadline 25 April 2022 <https://codata.org/call-for-presentations-and-posters-scidatacon-2022-part-of-international-data-week-data-to-improve-our-world/>

February 2022 publications <https://codata.org/february-2022-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96
Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59 / +33 6 70 84 72 04

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE