[CODATA-international] CODATA Statement on the War in Ukraine and Next Steps

Michael Meadows michael.meadows at uct.ac.za
Mon Mar 7 05:54:52 EST 2022

For information, the International Geographical Union today suspended membership of the Russian National Committee of IGU. See announcement here: https://igu-online.org/igu-executive-committee-suspends-the-igu-national-committee-of-russia/ You will see we have a particular context for this as Geographers.

Sent from my iPhone