[CODATA-international] The Importance of the Right to Food

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 13:51:24 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Just a quick reminder about tomorrow's GODAN webinar on the progress made towards enshrining the Right to Food in UK law (and why this is so important).

We are looking forward to welcoming Imogen Richmond-Bishop who manages the Right to Food agenda at Sustain<https://www.sustainweb.org/about/>, Sophie Quist who organises the Glasgow Food Declaration<https://www.glasgowdeclaration.org/> on behalf of Nourish Scotland<https://www.nourishscotland.org/>, and Kirsteen Sheilds, Lecturer in International Law and Food Security at Edinburgh University<https://www.ed.ac.uk/profile/kirsteen-shields>, who has done extensive research into the legal and policy aspects of food and land reform.

Join our panellists as they discuss the work being done to influence and inform UK policy. Find out more and register  at https://www.godan.info/events/importance-right-food

The pain of hunger is the same for everyone, everywhere. Please join the GODAN Food Poverty Working Group https://www.godan.info/working-group-food-poverty  and contribute your expertise for our collective mission to end hunger and poverty, both locally and globally.

I am grateful to everyone, everywhere working for Zero Hunger Aim.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand

Chief Scientist

Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition

https://www.godan.info<https://www.godan.info/>

https://council.science/profile/suchith-anand/

attachment.

where permitted by law.