[CODATA-international] Fwd: CODATA 2017 session proposal: Modern strategies for data collection and analysis for the better understanding of the Earth system

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Thu Jul 20 10:11:14 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Following the announcement earlier requesting contributions to a session at the CODATA 2017 Conference http://codata2017.gcras.ru/ I have received a similar request from Anatoloy Soloviev, Chair of the CODATA Task Group on Earth and Space Data Interoperability who is organising a session on 'Modern strategies for data collection and analysis for the better understanding of the Earth system’ and would also welcome additional abstracts and proposals.  Please see the abstract for the session below.

The deadline for abstracts is 28 July and they should be submitted at http://conference.codata.org/2017/ - and if it is the case, please indicate that your proposal is for the session organised by Anatoly Soloviev 'Modern strategies for data collection and analysis for the better understanding of the Earth system’.

with very best wishes.,

Simon.

CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October, submit proposals for sessions and papers, deadline 28 July: http://conference.codata.org/2017/

What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE