[CODATA-international] Fwd: CODATA 2017 session proposal

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Thu Jul 20 08:24:49 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Sarah Callaghan is organising a session at the CODATA 2017 International Conference http://codata2017.gcras.ru/ on the theme of Research data - a multi-dimensional peg in academic publishing’s square hole?

She has asked me to publicise this session and to invite interested participants to 1) contact her (in cc) and to submit abstracts of your paper at http://conference.codata.org/2017/ - noting in the abstract that it is intended for a session on Data Publication.

We look forward to hearing from you and to a stimulating session in October in Saint-Petersburg.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

CODATA 2017 International Conference, ‘Global Challenges and Data-Driven Research’, Saint-Petersburg, 8-13 October, submit proposals for sessions and papers, deadline 28 July: http://conference.codata.org/2017/

What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE