[CODATA-international] A Week of Webinars for OA Week from OpenAIRE
simon at codata.org
Thu Oct 20 12:58:36 EDT 2016
Open AIRE is running a full week of webinars are part of International Open Access Week which may be of interest to subscribers to the CODATA International list.
With very best wishes,
For this year’s 9th International Open Access Week, OpenAIRE has scheduled a full week of webinars on various exciting Open Science topics. During the week of October 24-30, join us at lunchtime (12.00 CEST) each day for key insights into the ethics and implementation of Open Science, especially as they relate to the EC’s Horizon2020 programme and OpenAIRE’s mission to foster the social and technical links that enable Open Science in Europe and beyond.
· MONDAY: "The fundamentals of Open Science", October 24, 2016 at 12.00 CEST, on key introductory themes in Open Science, with Tony Ross-Hellauer (OpenAIRE, University of Goettingen), Paola Masuzzo (Ghent University) and Chris Hartgerink (Tilburg University).
· TUESDAY: “H2020 Open Access mandate for project coordinators and researchers”, October 25, 2016 at 12.00 CEST, on Open Access to publications in Horizon 2020, with Eloy Rodrigues and Pedro Principe (University of Minho).
· WEDNESDAY: "Open Research Data in H2020 and Zenodo repository", October 26, 2016 at 12.00 CEST, on Research Data Management in Horizon 2020 and the Zenodo repository functionalities, with Marjan Grootveld (DANS) and Krzysztof Nowak (CERN).
· THURSDAY: “Policies for Open Science: webinar for research managers and policy makers”, October 27, 2016 at 12.00 CEST, on OpenAIRE’s policy activities building on the PASTEUR4OA project, and how to create/implement policies for open science at a local and national level, with Marina Angelaki and Alma Swan (PASTEUR4OA) and Tony Ross-Hellauer (OpenAIRE).
· FRIDAY: "OpenAIRE guidelines and broker service for repository managers", October 28, 2016 at 12.00 CEST, on Openaire compatibility guidelines and the dashboard for Repository Managers, with Pedro Principe (University of Minho) and Paolo Manghi (CNR/ISTI).
To participate in any (or all) of these webinars, please register here: https://goo.gl/HIcpJT <https://goo.gl/HIcpJT>
Dr. Tony Ross-Hellauer
OpenAIRE <https://www.openaire.eu/> Scientific Manager
University of Göttingen
Email: ross-hellauer at sub.uni-goettingen.de <mailto:ross-hellauer at sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Tel: +49 551 39-33181
International Data Week was a great success!
- SciDataCon abstracts available, presentations coming soon <http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/programme/>
- Humans of Data Project <http://codata.org/blog/category/humans-of-data/>
- Posts about SciDataCon and International Data Week on the CODATA blog <http://codata.org/blog/category/scidatacon-2016/>
- International Data Week photo collection <https://www.flickr.com/photos/145909074@N04/collections/72157670737739963/>
- International Data Week tweet archive <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/150fq19n3_oEtd4-z06fDQoynoLfxJ1pTHiZLSPfEc3Y/edit#gid=8743918>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org
E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59
CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CODATA-international