[CODATA-international] Fwd: Forthcoming DCC courses: 25th & 26th January, Amsterdam

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Fri Oct 21 05:53:31 EDT 2016

The training courses below, offered by the Digital Curation Centre, may be of interest to European based members of the CODATA International Community.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________
International Data Week was a great success!

- SciDataCon abstracts available, presentations coming soon <http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/programme/>
- Humans of Data Project <http://codata.org/blog/category/humans-of-data/>
- Posts about SciDataCon and International Data Week on the CODATA blog <http://codata.org/blog/category/scidatacon-2016/>
- International Data Week photo collection <https://www.flickr.com/photos/145909074@N04/collections/72157670737739963/>
- International Data Week tweet archive <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/150fq19n3_oEtd4-z06fDQoynoLfxJ1pTHiZLSPfEc3Y/edit#gid=8743918>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE