[CODATA-international] information request for a Friday

Shaily Gandhi shaily.gandhi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 00:35:29 EST 2021

Dear All,

I agree and even at my organization we are in  the process of creating a
proper research data management plan in place.

--

Warm Regards,

*Dr. Shaily Gandhi*
Manager IT & Geospatial Solutions
CEPT Research & Development Foundation (CRDF)
Near AES Boys Hostel Campus ,University Ground
Navrangpura ,Ahmedabad - 380 009
Data Carpentry Instructor
Skype ID: shaily.gandhi70
tel: +91 94282 46420