[CODATA-international] information request for a Friday

Christiansen, Leighton (OST) Leighton.christiansen at dot.gov
Sat Mar 6 09:09:32 EST 2021

Hi Daureen (and interested others).

In the US, the Science.gov alliance has built a 1-stop search interface for federally-funded research papers, technical reports, and other text-based research outputs. The science.gov interface is a federated search across the repositories of the science.gov members.

The science.gov site also has links to the Public Access plans of the federal agencies.

The site address is https://www.science.gov

However, today, Saturday March 6, the site is undergoing maintenance, so the link above takes you to the maintenance warning page. My apologies.

For US datasets, you can search https://data.gov

I hope folks find this useful.

Please reach out if you have questions.

Be well!
Leighton
Leighton L Christiansen https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0543-4268
(Preferred pronouns: They/Them. Preferred title: Mx. Thank you!)
Data Curator, National Transportation Library,
Bureau of Transportation Statistics, US DOT
leighton.christiansen at dot.gov<mailto:leighton.christiansen at dot.gov>
319-530-0119 (teleworking for foreseeable future)