[CODATA-international] information request for a Friday

Devika Madalli dmadalli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:57:20 EST 2021

In India the National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP) is
mandated by our government.  As Daureen mentioned NDSAP only is a mandate
for govt departments and projects directly funded by the government. Does
not include other institutes and universities

The national data site is data.gov.in

Best regards

Devika Madalli

--