[CODATA-international] Registration open: Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis | February 18-19, 22-24 | Virtual

Erin McLean mclean at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 6 11:32:45 EST 2021

Registration is now open for our intensive, five-day “Reproducible Research
Techniques for Synthesis
<https://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/learning-hub/short-course>” immersion course.
Running quarterly, the upcoming session will take place February 18-19,
22-24 virtually.

The course will enable researchers across career stages and sectors to gain
fundamental data science skills in support of open, reproducible research
techniques. Major course foci will include managing data to enable better
reuse, building reproducible workflows using R and git, and communicating
results within the framework of synthesis science.

This is an opportunity for students, researchers, data managers, and others
to reinforce or expand their learning and become familiar with current best
practices and tools in data science and open science.  These skills will
enable you to maximize your productivity, share your data effectively, and
accelerate the scientific community’s ability to work together on solving
important questions about the environment and our interactions with it.

Learn more and register.
<https://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/learning-hub/short-course>

Capacity is limited. Register now to secure your place.

--
*Erin McLean, MS*
Community Engagement and Outreach Coordinator
mclean at nceas.ucsb.edu