[CODATA-international] Call for Papers for Journal of Information Science Theory and Practice (JISTaP), Scopus-listed international journal

오동근 odroot at kmu.ac.kr
Tue Aug 17 09:09:14 EDT 2021

Dear Colleague researchers,

RE: Call for Papers for Journal of Information Science Theory and Practice (JISTaP), Scopus-listed international journal, for forthcoming issues of December issues of 2021 and 2022.

We would like to invite you to submit or recommend papers to Journal of Information Science Theory and Practice (JISTaP, eISSN: 2287-4577, pISSN: 2287-9099), a fast track PEER-REVIEWED and NO-FEE OPEN ACCESS academic journal published by Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI), which is a government-funded research institute providing STI services to support high-tech R&D for researchers in Korea.

It is an English-language international journal in the area of library and information science.

For more information, please visit the JISTaP homepage at <https://www.jistap.org/journal/intro.do?journalSeq=J000043>. Thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Dong-Geun Oh (吳東根), Ph.D, MLIS, MBA

Professor and Chairperson, Department of Library & Information Science,

Keimyung University, 1095 Dalgubeol-daero, Dalseo-Gu, Daegu 42601, South Korea

President, I-LISS (International Library and Information Science Society)

Co-Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Information Science Theory and Practice (Scopus-listed International Journal)
TEL: +82-53-580-5436 (Office)