[CODATA-international] Dryad Executive Director Recruitment

Catriona Maccallum catriona.maccallum at hindawi.com
Thu Apr 22 06:19:19 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking Dryad’s next leader. The new Executive Director will have
the opportunity to grow and shape a dynamic, collaborative non-profit
organization, refining and building on Dryad’s successes leading the open
data publishing space.

Dryad’s vision is to support exemplar data publishing in an open, rigorous
and transparent way.  Our ideal candidate will lead the organization as it
scales globally through community partnerships and thought leadership. So,
if you’re a hands-on leader, with a vision for Dryad that you want to
operationalize, we want to hear from you.

The link to the job posting and application details are here
<https://blog.datadryad.org/jobs/>. Please pass this onto anyone who you
think would like to take up this opportunity. We will be accepting
applications on a rolling basis and we will start considering from April
15. If you have any queries, please contact Johan Nilsson, Chair of the
Board, at chair at datadryad.org

Sincerely,

Catriona MacCallum on behalf of

Dryad Board of Directors