[CODATA-international] Fwd: Help ensure vital Open Science/Scholarship infrastructure remains open and free

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Sep 22 02:03:15 EDT 2020

Please see the message below from Ndumo Dhlamini of the Association of African Universities about the Global Sustainability Coalition for Open Science Services (SCOSS).

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

ONE WEEK TO GO! DEADLINE FOR SESSION PROPOSALS 30 SEPT: International Virtual FAIR Convergence Symposium 2020, 30 Nov-4 Dec: Registration Open <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-fair-convergence-symposium-registration-105931185026> | Call for Sessions, deadline 30 Sept <https://conference.codata.org/FAIRconvergence2020/> | Call for posters and lightning talks, deadline 31 Oct <https://conference.codata.org/FAIRconvergence2020/>

Data-Driven Governance in Sustainable Cities: New models for public-private data sharing: CODATA Connect Webinar, 19 Oct <https://codata.org/initiatives/strategic-programme/codata-connect/webinar-series-smart-and-resilient-cities/webinar-7-data-driven-governance-in-sustainable-cities-new-models-for-public-private-data-sharing/>

August 2020 publications <https://codata.org/august-2020-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE