[CODATA-international] Fwd: Save the Date for GEO Week 2020

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Thu Sep 10 06:55:03 EDT 2020

The announcement below of GEO Week 2020 will be of interest to some members of the CODATA International list.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

ONE MONTH TO GO! DEADLINE FOR SESSION PROPOSALS 30 SEPT: International Virtual FAIR Convergence Symposium 2020, 30 Nov-4 Dec: Registration Open <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-fair-convergence-symposium-registration-105931185026> | Call for Sessions, deadline 30 Sept <https://conference.codata.org/FAIRconvergence2020/> | Call for posters and lightning talks, deadline 31 Oct <https://conference.codata.org/FAIRconvergence2020/>

August 2020 publications <https://codata.org/august-2020-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE