[CODATA-international] UNESCO Global Consultations on Open Science

anup kumar das anupdas2072 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:54:19 EDT 2020

*First draft of the UNESCO Recommendation on OpenScience. *
Released on 30 September 2020.
[image: image.png]

*Read Full-Text PDF <https://t.co/mquy2IQ9Ez?amp=1> *
<https://t.co/mquy2IQ9Ez?amp=1>
<https://twitter.com/IndiaIcsi/status/1313165043643678720/photo/1>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Dr. Anup Kumar Das*
Centre for Studies in Science Policy
School of Social Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi - 110067, India
Editor/ Book Review Editor, *Journal of Scientometric Research*
(JSCIRES.org)
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9490-7938
Web: www.anupkumardas.blogspot.com
Twitter: @AannuuppK | @IndiaSTS