[CODATA-international] Request to join the to Data Ethics ThinkTank on 14th October 2020

M. S. ADIAHA mondaysadiaha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:04:43 EDT 2020

Dear Dr. Suchith Anand,
Chief Scientist,
Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition.

Please, following your last e-mail: :I would like to invite one
representative from CODATA community  to join the Data Ethics
ThinkTank (online) on 14th October 2020"

I hereby apply to be part of the event.

I have been engaged with Global Open Data for Agriculture and
Nutrition and CODATA for long, and I need this platform to grow as a
Scientist.

Sincerely,
Monday Sunday ADIAHA
Cell/Mobile: +2348062627551
Email: mondaysadiaha at gmail.com
Academic Researcher/Scientist
Google scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=4BIIXPIAAAAJ&hl=en
Member: Europe Union Research Data Alliance :
https://www.rd-alliance.org/users/monday-adiaha
Member:International Commission on Irrigation & Drainage (ICID) Young
Professionals e-Forum (IYPeF) https://www.linkedin.com/in/icidonline/

Extension Division,
Department of Planning, Research Extension And Statistics,
Nigeria Institute of Soil Science (NISS)