[CODATA-international] [dpc] Fwd: AI for Social Good Month - Nov 3, Access to Data, Computing Power, Hardware & Infrastructure

YARIME Masaru yarimemasa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:59:07 EST 2020

Dear colleagues,

Thank you very much for sharing the information about the Panel on Access
to Data, Computing Power, Hardware & Infrastructure held on November 3 in
the AI for Social Good Summit.

We had a fruitful discussion about opportunities and challenges in
facilitating access to data in utilizing AI for social good. The recording
of the session is available on the following link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FiYaZNpAIo&feature=youtu.be

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Masaru

*********************************************************************************************************************************
YARIME Masaru, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Division of Public Policy (PPOL), The Hong Kong
University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
Office: Room 4611 (Lift 31/32), PPOL, HKUST, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong
Kong
Phone: +852-3469-2283; E-mail: yarime at ust.hk; Web:
https://ppol.ust.hk/ppl/faculty/prof_masaru_yarime; http://yarime.net/
Honorary Associate Professor, Department of Science, Technology,
Engineering & Public Policy, University College London
Visiting Associate Professor, Graduate School of Public Policy, The
University of Tokyo