[CODATA-international] Brown (2020) Big Secret in the Academy (article) on Open Access and lack thereof

Horst Kremers office at horst-kremers.de
Thu May 28 12:13:26 EDT 2020

Von: CODATA-international [mailto:codata-international-bounces at lists.codata.org] Im Auftrag von Mercury Fox
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020 14:31
Cc: CODATA International <codata-international at lists.codata.org>
Betreff: Re: [CODATA-international] Brown (2020) Big Secret in the Academy (article) on Open Access and lack thereof

The Beijing Declaration on Research Data <https://zenodo.org/record/3552330#.Xs-tt9rQhEY>  has a prescription for closed research data in article 6, although I see that the final version removed the recommendation for data management plans include an embargo expiration date.

Maybe someone can put that right

Horst Kremers