[CODATA-international] We are looking for new Data Stewardship Coordinator at TU Delft

Marta Teperek M.Teperek at tudelft.nl
Thu May 28 06:55:10 EDT 2020

Dear All,

(apologies for cross-posting)

We are looking for new Data Stewardship Coordinator at TU Delft: https://www.academictransfer.com/en/292089/data-stewardship-coordinator/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.academictransfer.com_en_292089_data-2Dstewardship-2Dcoordinator_&d=DwMGaQ&c=XYzUhXBD2cD-CornpT4QE19xOJBbRy-TBPLK0X9U2o8&r=hKqBgYpLFT3VvRo617g6QTQcQhJ57CCknXTWyYLImu4&m=_7VU2V1HBaGmWtrKmbTIOaQXgTIUDpNtAHYU_5X4cGQ&s=8bHzeOlNQVzLgA3OvkZNUE7AqQjwHWqLd6RXHWCZW0k&e=>

Join our dynamic, international team to lead, inspire and grow the network of data stewards across TU Delft and beyond!

·        Deadline to apply: 21 June 2020

·        €3637—€4978 per month

I can assure you it’s a fantastic job and the Netherlands a great place to live. And of course happy to answer any questions you might have

All best

Marta

Marta Teperek, PhD
TU Delft Library | Research Data Services | Data Stewardship Coordinator
M +31 (0) 63 40 81 427 | m.teperek at tudelft.nl<mailto:m.teperek at tudelft.nl> | @martateperek<https://twitter.com/martateperek>

My calendar is available online<http://webmail.tudelft.nl/owa/calendar/M.Teperek@tudelft.nl/Calendar/calendar.html>