[CODATA-international] Fwd: CfP CODATA DSJ special collection on RDA results - Funding available for articles submitted by 15 April 2020.

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon Mar 16 07:57:15 EDT 2020

Please see below, which may be of interest to RDA Working Groups and Interest Groups not otherwise aware of this.

S.

SAVE THE DATE! International FAIR Convergence Symposium and CODATA General Assembly <http://www.codata.org/news/369/62/Announcement-for-the-FAIR-Convergence-Symposium-in-October-2020>, 22-24 October 2020, Paris, France

January 2020 Publications <http://codata.org/blog/2020/02/06/january-2019-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE