[CODATA-international] Webinar Data Maturity Indicator

Ganske, Anette Anette.Ganske at tib.eu
Wed Jun 17 10:30:18 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Currently, the DataCite Metadata Schema does not provide an explicit
property to link/store information on data maturity (e.g. FAIRness or
quality of data/metadata). The AtMoDat project team [1,2] drafted an
extension to the DataCite Metadata Schema to host such information. This
extension is denoted as "Data Maturity Indicator".

We would like to present the Data Maturity Indicator and discuss it
before we submit it to the DataCite Metadata Working Group. For this
purpose we will offer a webinar on the Data Maturity Indicator.

Date and time: 1 July 2020 at 16:15 - 17:00 CEST (UTC+2)

Details on the webinar are provided at www.atmodat.de/p/dmi_webinar/
<http://www.atmodat.de/p/dmi_webinar/>  . The webinar will be held in
English and no registration is required.

Kind Regards,

Anette Ganske on behalf of the AtMoDat project team

[1] DKRZ + TIB

[2] https://www.atmodat.de/ <https://www.atmodat.de/>

Dr. Anette Ganske

Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)

Lab Research Data Services
Abteilung Forschung und Entwicklung

Welfengarten 1 B // D-30167 Hannover

T +49(0)511 762-14838 // F +49(0)511 762-14639

mailto: Anette.Ganske at tib.eu <mailto:Anette.Ganske at tib.eu>

ORCID: 0000-0003-1043-4964
https://www.tib.eu <https://www.tib.eu/>