[CODATA-international] Fwd: Invitation: Register on the African Scientists Directory

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon Jul 20 05:58:59 EDT 2020

Please see the request below: the request and the service may be of interest to members of the CODATA community in Africa.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

NEW DATES, NEW DEADLINE! International Virtual FAIR Convergence Symposium 2020, 30 Nov-4 Dec: Registration Open <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-fair-convergence-symposium-registration-105931185026> | Call for Sessions, deadline 30 Sept <https://conference.codata.org/FAIRconvergence2020/> | Call for posters and lightning talks, deadline 31 Oct <https://conference.codata.org/FAIRconvergence2020/>

Open Science for a Global Transformation: CODATA-coordinated submission to the UNESCO Open Science Consultation <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3935461>

CODATA Virtual General Assembly 2020: Report on Voting, Presentations, Supporting Documents and Recording <https://codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2020/>

CODATA Connect and Data Science Journal Essay Competition: deadline 31 July 2020. <https://codata.org/essay-competition-open-data-challenges-to-address-global-and-societal-issues/>

CODATA Connect Smart and Sustainable Cities Datathon: register by 31 August <https://codata.org/smart-and-sustainable-cities-datathon/>

June 2020 publications <https://codata.org/blog/2020/07/01/june-2020-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE