[CODATA-international] Fwd: RDAP 2020 Summit registration now open

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Jan 28 05:52:37 EST 2020

The announcement below from RDAP may be of interest.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

SAVE THE DATE! International FAIR Convergence Symposium and CODATA General Assembly <http://www.codata.org/news/369/62/Announcement-for-the-FAIR-Convergence-Symposium-in-October-2020>, 22-24 October 2020, Paris, France

December 2019 Publications <http://codata.org/blog/2020/01/02/december-2019-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE