[CODATA-international] CODATA/RDA Schools for Research Data Science: Alumni Survey 2020

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Tue Feb 18 10:15:56 EST 2020

Welcome to the Alumni Survey

*This survey is for alumni from schools ran between 2016 and 2019. Alumni
from 2020 schools will be contacted separately.*
The co-chairs of the summer schools are pleased to invite you to complete
this survey on your school experience and your post-school use of the tools
you learnt. The data from this survey will help us refine future schools.
It will also suggest opportunities through which we can build a stronger
alumni network between all our students.

Your opinions are very important to us, and we appreciate you taking the
time to fill out the survey. Please note that this survey is entirely
confidential unless you choose to leave your email address when prompted.
Your completion of this survey is taken as consent for your data to be used
in analysis, presentation and discussion documents. Only the co-chairs will
have access to the data, which will be stored securely.

Thank you so much for your participation, and for making each one of the
schools such a memorable event!

The survey link is here: *https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/summerschools
<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/summerschools>*

To know more about the school, *click here
<http://www.codata.org/working-groups/research-data-science-summer-schools>*

Thanks,
Asha

--

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE