[CODATA-international] RDMTW2020 - Early Bird Registration Deadline Extended

Andrea Huang (Gmail) andreasinica at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 02:28:01 EST 2020

The period available to profit from the early bird fee for the Research
Data Management Training Workshop (#RDMTW2020) was rather short this year.
It has therefore been extended to 11 February 2020.

We also have one more speaker from ORCID joined us. (
http://odw.tw/RDMTW2020/speaker)

Again, we look forward to welcoming you to Taipei in March.

Sincerely,
RDMTW2020
http://odw.tw/RDMTW2020/

==================
A one-day training workshop on Research Data Management will be held in
Taipei on the 8th of March, 2020.
The workshop aims to provide a balanced overview of the major components in
Research Data Management, an introduction to the current best practices,
and an exposition of the available tools and services.

There will be hands-on sessions on Research Data Management planning and
research dataset deposit. This workshop is jointly organized by people at
Academia Sinica, CODATA, the Digital Curation Centre, UK, and the World
Data System.

For further information, please visit the workshop website <
http://odw.tw/RDMTW2020/>.

This workshop is co-located with the International Symposium on Grids &
Clouds 2020 (ISGC 2020).
It is supported in part by the Institute of Information Science, Academia
Sinica, and a research grant from the Ministry of Science and Technology,
Taiwan.