[CODATA-international] Cost of Data Wrangling

Joy Davidson Joy.Davidson at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Dec 11 07:42:36 EST 2020

Hi Ernie,

I think the stat about 10.2 billion Euros comes from a European Commission study published in 2019.

‘Cost-benefit analysis for FAIR research data: Cost of not having FAIR research data’
https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/d375368c-1a0a-11e9-8d04-01aa75ed71a1

All the best,
Joy

Joy Davidson