[CODATA-international] Data Governance Workshop at Academy of Management Meeting

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Aug 5 07:30:59 EDT 2020

Dear Jonathan, all;

Thank you for this query.

CODATA has agreed to take over stewardship of the CASRAI RDM Glossary.  This is partly because we partnered CASRAI in the IRIDIUM activity <https://codata.org/initiatives/working-groups/standard-glossary-for-research-data-management-iridium/> to review, update and enhance the glossary.

We will announce this more widely in due course.  The basic transferred version is now at https://codata.org/rdm-glossary/

Please note that this is very much an interim.  We aim to further enhance the glossary and relatively soon make some improvements to the presentation and put in place governance and maintenance.  Please bear with us while this happens.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

Please note that I will be on leave from 25 July-9 August inclusive.

CODATA International Data Policy Committee: Mark Leggott appointed as chair <https://codata.org/mark-leggott-appointed-chair-of-the-codata-international-data-policy-committee/>

NEW DATES, NEW DEADLINE! International Virtual FAIR Convergence Symposium 2020, 30 Nov-4 Dec: Registration Open <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-fair-convergence-symposium-registration-105931185026> | Call for Sessions, deadline 30 Sept <https://conference.codata.org/FAIRconvergence2020/> | Call for posters and lightning talks, deadline 31 Oct <https://conference.codata.org/FAIRconvergence2020/>

Open Science for a Global Transformation: CODATA-coordinated submission to the UNESCO Open Science Consultation <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3935461>

CODATA Virtual General Assembly 2020: Report on Voting, Presentations, Supporting Documents and Recording <https://codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2020/>

June 2020 publications <https://codata.org/blog/2020/07/01/june-2020-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE