[CODATA-international] Ask Me Anything Call on Data Management and Data Planning Wednesday 18 September 2019 @ 17:00 – 18:00 EEST (10:00-11:00 EDT)

Mervyn O'Luing mervyn.oluing at insight-centre.org
Mon Sep 16 05:21:54 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder about the upcomg AMA call dedicated to *Data Management and
Data Planning
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/early-career-and-engagement-ig/event/ask-me-anything-call-data-management-and-data-planning>*

If you are interested in attending *please note that registration is
required**: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/september-ama-call-tickets-72174362461
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/september-ama-call-tickets-72174362461>*

The talk will be held *here <https://iu.zoom.us/j/6703697984> *on *Wednesday
18 September 2019 @ 17:00 – 18:00 EEST **(10:00-11:00 EDT)*

Many thanks and kind regards,

Mervyn

*on behalf of the *Early Career and Engagement Interest Group (ECEIG)