[CODATA-international] Survey on "Teaching STEM Information and Literature"

Borycz, Joshua D joshua.d.borycz at Vanderbilt.Edu
Tue Oct 15 12:50:40 EDT 2019

Hello,

I would like to request permission to distribute a survey (see attached survey instrument) to the members of the CODATA-international mailing list. I am targeting university faculty and staff that have taught STEM Information or Literature courses to help develop my own course. The results of this survey will eventually be published, but all personal information will be removed from the data beforehand.

Thank you,
Joshua Borycz
Joshua Borycz, MSIS, PhD
Librarian for STEM Research
Sarah Shannon Stevenson Science and Engineering Library
3200 Stevenson Center – 3218 | 419 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203 | Office Phone #: (615)-343-4137
Email: joshua.d.borycz at vanderbilt.edu<mailto:joshua.d.borycz at vanderbilt.edu>
ORCID: 0000-0002-1505-148X<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1505-148X>