[CODATA-international] Digital Feudalism

Cerdeira Hilda cerdeira at ictp.it
Tue Oct 15 07:22:11 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues

I have been following this discussion, and although not exactly, it
borders the problems that many physicists working in complex systems find
to find data to analyze, since most of the data is in the hands of
companies which will charge dearly for them.
Once we have focussed on the pŕoblems I can distribute the
information to them

Best regards
   Hilda

--