[CODATA-international] Digital Feudalism

GeNS@gtbank.com biddrisu12 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 09:00:19 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,Pertaining to all the issues raised, its a great for this our collect work, sharing new knowledge and experience and asking the critical scientific questions is very crucial. I humbly suggest that Dakar Conference should provide a platform for some the issues raised to be attention and addressed. All stakeholders should be held accountable, information should be as ready to the primary users as it is generated. Looking forward to meet all these fine brains.Sincere regards.
Iddrisu BukariMinistry of HealthGhana