[CODATA-international] Looking for examples of competitors collaborating in data sharing?

Joy Davidson Joy.Davidson at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 07:20:41 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

A great example is the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) which is supports public-private partnership (PPP) in the life sciences. It is a partnership between the European Union (represented by the European Commission) and the European pharmaceutical industry (represented by EFPIA, the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations).
https://www.imi.europa.eu/about-imi/mission-objectives

All the best,
Joy

Joy Davidson