[CODATA-international] Looking for examples of competitors collaborating in data sharing?

Horstmann, Wolfram horstmann at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Nov 6 14:29:44 EST 2019

... the „classic“ example of PPP to my knowledge is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structural_Genomics_Consortium

Also a forerunner of open innovation that raised attention in the industry world:

https://www.rand.org/randeurope/research/projects/structural-genomics.html

Wolfram

http://tinyurl.com/wh-sub

Von: CODATA-international <codata-international-bounces at lists.codata.org> im Auftrag von Kalpana Shankar <kalpana.shankar at ucd.ie>
Datum: Mittwoch, 6. November 2019 um 07:13
An: "codata-international at lists.codata.org" <codata-international at lists.codata.org>
Betreff: [CODATA-international] Looking for examples of competitors collaborating in data sharing?

Dear colleagues:

For a project I'm working on, I'm looking for examples of competitors (private or public sector) who collaborated to develop an infrastructure for data sharing and actually, well, shared data. Does anyone have any examples to point me to?

Thanks,

Kalpana

--
Kalpana Shankar
Professor, School of Information and Communication Studies

kalpana.shankar at ucd.ie<mailto:kalpana.shankar at ucd.ie>