[CODATA-international] Fwd: Nominate At-Risk Digital Material to the ‘BitList’ of Digitally Endangered Species, 2019 edition

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon Jul 15 16:59:49 EDT 2019

Please see below, an important message from the Digital Preservation Coalition on ‘Digitally Endangered Species’.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

REGISTRATION OPEN: CODATA 2019 Beijing, 19-20 Sept <http://codata2019.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/1>: Towards next-generation data-driven science: policies, practices and platforms

VizAfrica Botswana, 18-19 Nov: Call for Presentations and Posters <https://vizafrica.codata.org/2019-Botswana/> - deadline 19 August

CODATA-Helsinki Workshop on FAIR RDM in Institutions, 20-21 Oct (pre-RDA Event: Call for Presentations and Posters <https://conference.codata.org/Helsinki-CODATA-2019/> - deadline 6 Sept

Call for Applications to Host International Data Week 2021 or 2023 <http://www.codata.org/news/338/62/Call-for-Applications-to-Host-International-Data-Week-2021-or-2023> - deadline 30 September

June 2019 Publications <http://codata.org/blog/2019/07/01/june-2019-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE