[CODATA-international] Fwd: Last chance to register for International Digital Curation Conference, Melbourne, 4-7 February 2019

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Jan 16 07:10:17 EST 2019

The International Digital Curation Conference taking place in Melbourne, 4-7 February 2019 will be of interest to subscribers to this list.

Please see details and registration in the forwarded message below.

S.

The Future of Science and Science of the Future: Vision and Strategy for the African Open Science Platform https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2222418 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2222418>

The European Commission Expert Group Report ‘Turning FAIR into Reality’ was published on 23 November: https://doi.org/10.2777/1524 <https://doi.org/10.2777/1524>

‘A milestone in the history of science’: proposed redefinition of the International System of Units based on the work of the  <http://www.codata.org/news/295/62/A-milestone-in-the-history-of-science-based-on-work-of-the-CODATA-the-Committee-on-Data-of-the-International-Science-Council>CODATA <http://www.codata.org/news/295/62/A-milestone-in-the-history-of-science-based-on-work-of-the-CODATA-the-Committee-on-Data-of-the-International-Science-Council>

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE