[CODATA-international] Fwd: Workshop “Digital Humanities - the perspective of Africa”, 9-12 July 2019, Leiden, The Netherlands

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Jan 8 08:09:08 EST 2019

This looks an interesting event.  Please see below.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

The Future of Science and Science of the Future: Vision and Strategy for the African Open Science Platform https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2222418 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2222418>

The European Commission Expert Group Report ‘Turning FAIR into Reality’ was published on 23 November: https://doi.org/10.2777/1524 <https://doi.org/10.2777/1524>

‘A milestone in the history of science’: proposed redefinition of the International System of Units based on the work of the  <http://www.codata.org/news/295/62/A-milestone-in-the-history-of-science-based-on-work-of-the-CODATA-the-Committee-on-Data-of-the-International-Science-Council>CODATA <http://www.codata.org/news/295/62/A-milestone-in-the-history-of-science-based-on-work-of-the-CODATA-the-Committee-on-Data-of-the-International-Science-Council>

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE