[CODATA-international] Reminder: Call for participation in an RDA survey on researcher engagement

Yan Wang y.wang-16 at tudelft.nl
Thu Feb 7 04:48:54 EST 2019

Dear RDM colleagues:

Two weeks ago, I contacted you to request your participation in a “Researcher
Engagement with data management: what works?” survey of the Research Data
Alliance
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/blogs/researcher-engagement-data-management>.

We would like to thank the numerous participants for their time, and in
order to give others the opportunity to participate, we extended the
deadline. If you have another project you would like to report, or If you
haven’t had time to complete the survey yet, and still would like to
contribute, we welcome your feedback preferably by February 12, 2019.

Please click on the link below to get started. We hear forward to hearing
your stories!

Take the survey:
https://www.1ka.si/a/193487

If you have any questions about this survey or completing the survey,
please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Yan Wang

on behalf of the RDA Researcher Engagement Project

Dr.ir. Yan Wang
Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment | Data Steward | Tue. -
Fri.
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management | Policy Analysis section |
HumTechLab | Information Management Researcher | Mon.
TU Delft | Mobile: +31 6 1818 9198 | Skype: yan.wang124 | Twitter: @yan_wang
<https://twitter.com/yan_wang>