[CODATA-international] [early-career] Ask Me Anything Call On FSCI: Reproducibility theory and...

mervyn.oluing@insight-centre.org via Early Career Networking group early-career at rda-groups.org
Wed Dec 18 07:11:11 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder about the AMA today.

Don't forget to register on Eventbrite.

Hope to see you there.

Mervyn O Luing

Early Career and Engagement Interest Group (ECEIG)