[CODATA-international] Erroneous Approval of Message

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Nov 6 08:08:43 EST 2018

Dear Subscribers to the CODATA International List,

With sincere apologies, I erroneously accepted a spam message to the list.

If you receive a message 'Outstanding invoices from CODATA-international’ please simply delete it.  I clicked on the wrong button on the administrator interface.  Apologies for the error.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Programme for SciDataCon, part of International Data Week, now published! <https://www.scidatacon.org/IDW2018/programme/>

Registration is now open for International Data Week (comprising SciDataCon and the 12th RDA Plenary Meeting), 5-8 November 2018, Gaborone, Botswana: register here! <http://internationaldataweek.org/registration>

CODATA General Assembly, 9-10 November 2018, University of Botswana <http://www.codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2018> | Provisional List of Candidates for CODATA Elections <http://www.codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2018/codata-elections-2018> | Candidates’ Election statements appearing on the CODATA blog. <http://codata.org/blog/category/codata-elections-2018/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE