[CODATA-international] Fwd: Workshop: Open Science & Open Data for librarians, University of the Free State (SA), 13 July 2018

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Fri May 11 11:04:41 EDT 2018

Please see below 'Workshop: Open Science & Open Data for librarians, University of the Free State (SA), 13 July 2018’ of interest to colleagues in South Africa.

S.

International Data Week 2018: deadline for papers and poster abstracts for SciDataCon, 31 May: consult the Call for Papers <https://www.scidatacon.org/conference/IDW2018/call_for_papers/> and the Accepted Sessions <https://www.scidatacon.org/IDW2018/sessions/>.

Join the Programme Review Committee for SciDataCon, part of International Data Week 2018: apply here by Mon 21 May. <https://goo.gl/forms/Elz9VfdgVJrtIon13>

Apply to participate in the CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Summer School and Advanced Workshops, Trieste, Italy, August 2018 - Deadline 21 May 2018 <http://www.codata.org/news/242/62/Applications-Invited-to-Participate-in-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Summer-School-and-Advanced-Workshops-Trieste-Italy-2018-Deadline-21-May-2018>

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE