[CODATA-international] Submissions for IDCC19 in Melbourne now open!

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Wed May 2 12:19:00 EDT 2018

*Collaborations and Partnerships: addressing the big digital challenges
together14th International Digital Curation Conference, 4-7 February 2019,
Melbourne, Australia*

We're delighted to announce that submissions for IDCC19 are now open! Some
of you may already have seen announcements about the theme for the
conference and an indication that we were reworking submission formats.
This is now complete and we're ready to receive your papers via conftool.

As well as the usual poster, demo and workshop submissions, we are
introducing lightning talks and have merged the research and practice paper
strands.

Proposers of lightning talks are invited to submit a one-page abstract
(approximately 500 words) to give a 10 minute talk at the conference. Paper
proposers are required to submit a 5-page extended abstract. If your
abstract is accepted, you will be invited to give a 20-minute presentation
at IDCC and will be entered into an award for the best paper. You are also
invited to write-up your paper in full for publication in IJDC, either as a
peer-reviewed or general article. Please follow the link below to get full
details of the submission process.

Paper submissions and lightning talks close on 18th June 2018.

Demos and workshop submissions close on 31st July 2018

Poster submissions close on 30th September 2018

The central focus of IDCC19 is to examine collaborations and partnerships
in the field of digital curation and preservation. Submissions should
address one of the topics below:

- Grand curation challenges
- Building diverse and inclusive communities
- Examples and models
- Good foundations for working together

For full call information and details of how to submit, please go to
http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc19/submissions

There are just 6 weeks until the first submission deadlines so get busy
writing!

On behalf of the IDCC Programme Committee

Best wishes,
Asha

--
___________________________

*International Data Week 2018: deadline for papers and poster abstracts for
SciDataCon, 31 May:* consult the Call for Papers
<https://www.scidatacon.org/conference/IDW2018/call_for_papers/> and
the Accepted
Sessions <https://www.scidatacon.org/IDW2018/sessions/>.

*Apply to participate in the CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Summer School
and Advanced Workshops, Trieste, Italy, August 2018 - *Deadline 21 May 2018
<http://www.codata.org/news/242/62/Applications-Invited-to-Participate-in-the-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-Summer-School-and-Advanced-Workshops-Trieste-Italy-2018-Deadline-21-May-2018>

*Find out what’s happening! *Sign up to the CODATA International News List
<http://lists.codata.org/mailman/listinfo/codata-international_lists.codata.org>

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE